Apex SQL Log 2011.01
Apex SQL Log - ApexSQL Log is a transaction log reading tool that shows you the changes made to your database. It
decodes SQL Server's transaction log into a readable format exposing information such as what change
was made, when it was made, and by whom. The tool also allows you to undo or redo each change
including recreating dropped database objects or recovering accidentally deleted records
without doing a full restore.
- Analyze Transaction log backups. Read not just the online log or detached LDFs but transaction log backups too.
- Find all operations within a transaction. Selectively view, undo, or redo one or all operations in a transaction.
- Smart Resource Detection. Application can automatically identify the most optimal resource to use for transaction log reading for better speed and performance.
- Repeatable sessions through Projects. Save your data source and filter selections to a project for quicker execution in future sessions.
- Multiple Report/Output Formats. Display the transaction log information to an HTML report or export to CSV, XML, or SQL Table Format.
- Quick Access. All frequently used commands are easily accessible via the Ribbon and the Quick Access toolbar and button.
- Copy row to clipboard. Copy one or more rows in the result set to files like text and Excel.
- Search the results. Find any value from any field in the transaction log.
- Advanced Filtering. Display only what's important to you using ApexSQL Log's advanced filtering feature. Transactions can be pre-filtered to display only the transactions that meet the criteria that you specify.
- View Row History. View all modifications to a specific row.
- Operation & Transaction Information. Granular details are available for every operation and transaction that's read from the transaction log.
- Filter Converter. Easily convert saved filter settings from older versions of ApexSQL Log for use in ApexSQL Log 2010.